ALERT: 
  Dogs can be blood donors too, see our News section for more information

Christmas Goodies - keep them away from your pet!

Please remember to be very careful when leaving food around over the festive period. Many of the foods we enjoy at Christmas can be poisonous to pets. Lots of Christmas treats contain raisins and currants which can cause kidney failure in dogs, and Christmas chocolates can prove all too tempting to our pets.
 
If your pet eats something they shouldn't, please call the practice on 01773 832218 as soon as possible; prompt treatment can be life saving.