We are pleased to offer the Medivet Healthcare Plan, a convenient way to spread the cost of everyday care they need throughout the year to keep them happy and healthy.
Pet Health Plans are not pet insurance, instead they cover the regular things such as vaccinations, worming and flea control plus more besides:
Annual vaccination with a vet, which includes a full
health check - this includes the kennel cough vaccination for dogs
• Year round flea, worm and parasite treatments
- 6-monthly full health check with one of our qualified veterinary nurses
- 10% off all vet care and medication
- Microchip if not already chipped
- 15% off routine dental procedures
10% off all Hills or Royal Canin food
The plan runs for 12 months, it will automatically renew each year. A direct debit payment is collected monthly on or around 14th of each month.
Just call in at the Practice, so that we can complete a simple application form which will include full details of the agreement, and the monthly fee - this will vary depending on your pet (dog/cat/rabbit). Terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for more details.