Do you have a puppy aged under 16 weeks? Then please come to our puppy classes.
This is a crucial time in a dog's life, when it learns social skills and certain behaviours - these need to be learnt before the end of the socialisation period at around 14-16 weeks old to help your puppy develop into a well-adjusted adult dog.
The classes are run by Maxine Wells, who holds an advanced Diploma in Companion Animal Behaviour and Training, and is one of our qualified veterinary nurses.
The main aim is for you and your puppy to have fun!!!
Benefits of puppy classes include:
- Puppies get the opportunity to interact with other puppies of a similar age and meet lots of different people
- Helping your puppy to be well-socialised and confident
- Prevention of behaviour problems
- Owner education - learn more about your puppy's development, why they do what they do, and how you can help your puppy develop into a happy, confident dog
- Have fun and enjoy learning
Puppies must be under 16 weeks of age to attend, and must have had at least their first vaccination.
They will be run at the practice at 5pm on three consecutive Wednesdays, each lasting approximately an hour, the cost for this is £21 per puppy for the three week course. If you have signed up for our Pet Health Plan, there is a 50% discount for the course.
Please enquire at reception for details and course dates, and to book your puppy in. We look forward to seeing you!